Give the Gift of Flight
When you give to Airlink, your gift reaches nonprofit relief organizations worldwide. You also help the world’s most vulnerable population: people affected by disasters.
You empower transportation for relief workers and humanitarian aid cargo following disasters, allowing our partners to put their funding towards real, high-impact programs – restoring homes, searching for survivors, rebuilding infrastructure, giving medical care, and so much more.
Airlink is currently responding to multiple crises, including:
- Hurricane Ian Recovery: For communities in Southwest Florida, recovery will take years. Airlink is providing flights for specialized teams assisting with clean-up efforts, home repair, psychological support, and more.
- War in Ukraine: Recent attacks have left millions of people in all regions of the country without electricity. This also affects access to water and heating. Airlink continues to work with 40 nonprofit partners to respond to the humanitarian needs resulting from the war in Ukraine. 916 tons of aid delivered and over 600 flights provided thus far.
- Pakistan Flooding: Devastating flooding in Pakistan impacted over 33 million people and caused an estimated $10 billion in damage. Airlink is supporting recovery efforts by providing flights for relief responders providing telecoms, medical, shelter and assessment support. Additionally, Airlink is transporting critical supplies such as family emergency kits, solar lights, and hygiene supplies on behalf of our relief partners.
- Afghanistan Humanitarian Crisis: The UN has painted a bleak picture of the conditions in Afghanistan. More than 28 million people will need humanitarian assistance as the winter sets in. Airlink is sending health care and medical supplies.
- Migrant Crisis in Mexico: Thousands of migrants are facing inadequacies to meet basic health needs for sanitation, housing, and healthcare. Airlink is providing flights for medics to staff clinics providing primary and urgent care, women’s health, and COVID-19 testing.
- Drought in Greater Horn of Africa: Millions of people are facing severe food insecurity following the Horn of Africa’s fourth failed rainy season; with a fifth consecutive drought forecast on the horizon, the humanitarian community must act quickly to meet the humanitarian needs of these communities. Increased instances of malnutrition and emergency levels of food insecurity have a direct, and life-threatening impact on outbreaks of preventable diseases. Airlink is coordinating airlift for shipments of nutrition and health-focused aid on behalf of our relief partners to Somalia, Kenya and Sudan with a growing pipeline of requests to Airlink and coordination calls with partners underway to assess demand, collaborative opportunities, and challenges.
Airlink, Inc. does not accept donations restricted to particular disasters, and contributions may be directed to other projects. Airlink is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
Other Ways to Make a Difference
Become a Volunteer
The advocacy of members of our Board of Trustees, Governors Council, and Ambassadors allows us to continue to help those in need and grow our network of NGO and airline partners.
Become a member of Airlink’s
Be recognized as a member of Airlink’s Global Givers when you give to Airlink on a monthly basis. Simply indicate the amount you’d like to give each month and your card will be charged automatically. This ensures Airlink has predictable, long-term support ahead of the next emergency.
Make Your Company a Leader
Express your leadership as a good corporate citizen within the aviation sector and build a portfolio of support to ensure your marketing & philanthropic dollars have a meaningful impact.
Donate Frequent Flyer Miles
Frequent flier miles are the most flexible resource that Airlink utilizes to send aid workers around the world quickly, helping them provide relief in a timely manner when disasters occur.