Ben Leon is the founder of Bravo Lima, an executive and business coaching firm based in the UK. He has a track record of growing businesses and leaders across challenging international environments.
Ben joined the Graduate Fast Track program at British Airways and soon found himself a Customer Service Duty Manager at Heathrow T1, merging two French airlines, and launching e-ticket around the world. He has since launched, grown, and implemented turnarounds of award winning airlines, businesses, social enterprisesÂ and charities in the UK and internationally, including:
- launching a start-up private jet venture generating over
£1.5m within the first year
- leading the Commercial Division in the launch of Caribbean Airlines in Trinidad & Tobago, achieving US $150m revenue
- leading a Top 100 UK charity, winning the President’s Prize
- leading a European NGO, running campaigns across 32 countries, including humanitarian aid with the UNHCR
- co-founding a cargo company, winning coveted industry award
- co-founding an electric vehicle company
- co-founding a social action charity, winning the UK Prime Minister’s Big Society Award
Ben has delivered successful coaching and mentoring programs to thousands of leaders, executives and their teams across many continents. He is an accredited Growth Coach for the UK Government backed Growth Accelerator and Business Growth Service, a protégé of the Coaching Academy, the Acclaria Fast Path approach, a licenced practitioner of BGI Strategy on a Page, the PEOPLE Model, and holds a Diploma in NLP. He graduated with Joint Honours BSc in Psychology and Zoology from Bristol University, and earned a postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations from the London School of Public Relations and a Diploma in Company Direction from the Institute of Directors.
Ben is passionate about ethical leadership, entrepreneurship, and community responsibility, he serves as a Non-Executive Board Member and mentor to a number of businesses, social enterprises and charities.