Give the Gift of Flight
Bring Relief to Communities in Crisis
Your support will help Airlink provide airlift for relief organizations responding to COVID-19 and other disasters occurring around the globe.
With your support, more than 130 Airlink nonprofit partners will provide food, access to clean water, shelter, medical care, training, and other assistance to beneficiaries left vulnerable by crises. Together we can ensure the right type of help reaches communities quickly and for the duration required to support proper recovery.
Airlink is currently responding to multiple crises, including:
- URGENT COVID-19 Pandemic – Response underway for surges in Bangladesh, India, Cambodia and Nepal. Responding organizations and agencies are providing PPE, oxygen supplies, diagnostic tools, and hygiene and sanitation supplies.
- Guyana Floods – Communities across Guyana have been hit with extremely heavy rainfall since mid-May. As of June 30th, there have been 51,000 affected households. Responding organizations and agencies are providing shelter; water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH); and nutrition related support.
- Mount Nyiragongo Volcano Eruption – On May 22, 2021, Mount Nyiragongo, considered one of the world’s most active and dangerous volcanos, erupted outside of Goma in Eastern DRC. The eruption killed at least 31 people and destroyed or damaged 17 villages, including 4,000 houses several health facilities, five primary schools, and a water pipeline. Shelter assistance, WASH related supplies, and core relief materials have been distributed.
- Ethiopian Tigray Conflict / Refugee Crisis – The escalation of violence in the Tigray region has displaced at least 2 million people. There is an overall significant humanitarian need for over 5 million people between Ethiopia and Sudan. Response efforts have focused on numerous areas of critical need including nutrition, shelter, health, and WASH.
- Airlink is also responding in these countries to natural disasters, COVID-19 and other humanitarian crises: Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Uganda.
From delivering emergency medical supplies to coronavirus hotspots to bringing assistance to communities preparing for and recovering from natural disasters and complex emergencies, Airlink is helping more than 2 million people each year.
Your donations fuel our ability to transforms lives.
Airlink, Inc. does not accept donations restricted to particular disasters, and contributions may be directed to other projects. Airlink is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
Other Ways to Make a Difference
The advocacy of members of our Board of Trustees, Governors Council, and Ambassadors allows us to continue to help those in need and grow our network of NGO and airline partners.
Express your commitment to Airlink, the aviation industry’s own humanitarian relief organization. Join your peers across the aviation sector in supporting disaster relief around the world.
Express your leadership as a good corporate citizen within the aviation sector, and build a portfolio of support to ensure your marketing and philanthropic dollars have a meaningful impact.
Frequent flier miles are the most flexible resource that Airlink utilizes to send aid workers around the world quickly, helping them provide relief in a timely manner when disasters occur.