CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty.
We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
Our mission is to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world.
Drawing strength from our global diversity, resources and decades of experience, we promote innovative solutions and are advocates for global responsibility.
We facilitate lasting change by:
- Strengthening capacity for self-help
- Providing economic opportunity
- Delivering relief in emergencies
- Influencing policy decisions at all levels
- Addressing discrimination in all its forms
Guided by the aspirations of local communities, we pursue our mission with both excellence and compassion because the people whom we serve deserve nothing less.visit the CARE website