Disaster Response Delivered... Powered by You & Your Company
Do you want to have a meaningful impact in communities affected by natural disasters and other humanitarian crises?
Does your team take pride in achieving social responsibility goals by making an impact in innovative and collaborative programs with reach, value, and effectiveness?
Consider becoming a corporate supporter of Airlink to fund annual operations, programmatic initiatives, and disaster response efforts.
As a nonprofit organization, recognized by US IRS as a 501 (c)(3), Airlink relies on your generosity to make disaster response possible. Join Airlink's growing list of corporate sponsors across the aviation industry and beyond.
Levels of Support:
- Corporate & Individual Gifts Welcome
- Signature Lead $250,000+
- Platinum $100,000+
- Gold $50,000+
- Silver $25,000+
- Partner $10,000+
- Supporter Up to $10,000
Interested in becoming an Airlink sponsor?
Contact Director of Development Sandra Walter so she can
- update you on current disaster response missions that will benefit from your support.
- share more about the impact your generous investment will have on Airlink's mission.
- develop a prospectus that reflects your interests.
- make a presentation to decision-makers in your company.
- work with your team to raise your public and industry profile as a leader in humanitarian and disaster response.